Friday, July 1, 2011

Bike review of Hero Honda Passion Pro


                                  Passion Pro- The best bike in 100 cc segment

 

I purchased my first bike- Hero Honda Passion Pro bike after reading umpteen reviews in www.mouthshut.com. The reviews in this site are as real as the response from a fellow biker at a signal.

I purchased this bike from The Reliance Motor Co., Anna Salai, Chennai on 21st April, 2011. It cost me Rs 56,000 on road. As the difference between Passion and Splendor was just 7k, I chose the former. The dealer initially said that I will have to wait for a month to get the colour of my choice- Red. After a visual check of the sparking new bikes which had just arrived, he informed me that there was just one Red-colored bike. I got it delivered in 3 days with the registration no.

The moment of truth- I was handed over the bike keys. The joy of gliding over the tarmac with my new machismo was ineffable. In the subsequent days I checked the mileage. It gave 58 kmpl. As advised by my friends and elders I have been riding the bike at speed of not more than 50 kmph. Believe me the seats are much wider than that of Splendor. So those who are shortly gonna get married, do keep this in mind before deciding to buy a two-wheeler :)

Service part- Two months down the line I gave the bike for service. After that the self-starter hasn't been in that "one-touch start" condition. I have to race the throttle while pressing the electronic start button.

Look below the horizon- Enamoured by the looks I failed to notice the tyres underneath. It's my dad who examined the brand name. It was shockingly TVS. Having paid a hefty price one would surely expect MRF or suchlike.

Passion Pro is a must buy bike for 1st time buyers and college students. The smoothness of engine and the resulting ride quality are matchless.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Bike Tyres Online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jack. That comment made my day :) I'll soon publish an article on my new TVS Ntorq 125. Hope that catches reader's attention as much as this did.

      Delete